Friday, August 31, 2012

It's You.....


Will you sit with me
While I tell you my thoughts
And you wrap your mind around my desires
Making them relax
And pour right into your dreams
Stirring up my frustrations
Draining,
Sifting,
Tapping them
So they will obey
Your every demand

Don't let me forget
How many days and nights
You stood by my side
As I laid there aimlessly
Searching for my sight to return
For you lead me through the gates
Your aura was so bright
It brought meaning to my words
Surely you know what life it gave me
The flowers bloomed
The ocean had a breeze
The trees danced gracefully
The sun set was at it best
When you rose like the sun
The moon transcended the heavens
When you spoke to it

Now that i'm awake
Will you sit with me
While I remember the life
That you shared with me
Once upon a dream
As I look in the midst of you
And declare
That it's you
That I have been longing
And dreaming of
As you have become my reality
It's You....


No comments:

Post a Comment