Wednesday, April 25, 2012

He Said But I Said

He said he wanted a woman that knew how to appreciate him
That knows what he likes and don't like
He said he wanted a woman that would cook and clean and have and take care of his children
He said that he wanted a woman that would listen, be honest and trust him
He said he wanted a woman that would cherish him and do what ever he wanted
He said he wanted a woman that would sex him
Until the day light and never ask questions about where hes been
Nor where hes going
He said, he said,

But he never said he wanted a woman to love him for who he is
Nor that he wanted woman for who she is
Nor did he ever say that he would appreciate her
Nor cherish, trust, respect and love her nor take care of her children
Nor did he say that he want her to love the LORD
Nor did he say that he would communicate with her
Nor did he say that he wanted her to love him
And make love to him and share intimacy with him
What he wanted in his woman was a slave
That would drop at a dime to his every command
He doesn't want a woman with a mind of her own
He wants a puppet so he can pull her strings and control her
What a sad sad man

I am who I am because GOD made me this way
Decisions I have made not always good but I live and I have learned from them
Not knowing where the next turn will take me
Not knowing whose path GOD will lead me across
But you can best believe that I will not chase you down a long lonely road
Because you can run yourself down that road all alone

I want a man that can appreciate me and appreciate me
Appreciating him while respecting him and hes respecting me
I want a man that will talk with me and not at me
While I listen and understand every word he has to say and he does the same for me
I want a man filled with the LOVE for GOD because if he loves GOD then he will surly LOVE me in that Same way because I am made in HIS image and I will love him the same
I want a man that will know me the good and the bad
But still find away to understand that i'm not perfect and neither is he and know that is how I will treat him
I want a man that will trust me as I trust him and know that there will be times
When we second guess each other out of jealousy and anger
I want a man to know that when he is wrong that I will stick by him
But will tell him that he is wrong and will do the same for me
What i'm really saying is that I want a man that will treat me as his equal and love me
As I will love him more than life itself..

Only if we shall cross each others paths.... That day will come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment